Here Are The Details!!
Mountainlife is hosting our First Drama Camp!
We are excited to give our youth a chance to develop their acting skills on stage and under the lights. Live on stage! Your child will learn:
Monologue and Small Group Interactions
Your child will work with veteran actors in all aspects of stage performance. The spot light will be on them as they learn to interpret, internalize, and present material to you the audience on May 25th in our closing showcase starting at 1:00 pm. The three day camp fee is $75 per child. Your fee includes a tee shirt as well!
Let your child get a foot up and a foot in! Let them stand in front of an audience and learn communication skills which can last them a lifetime…
Dates: May 23 – May 25
Location: The DeKalb Theatre in downtown Fort Payne, Alabama
Sessions: Grades 3-6 8:00 – 11:00 / Grades 7-12 1:00 – 4:00
How to Register:
- Choose the number of children attending the camp.
- Using the Paypal button, pay the proper amount.
- Fill in all the demographic information in the registration form for your child and hit submit!
- After you submit the form, the information fields will clear…
- If you have more than one child in camp, submit the demographic information form for each child!
Just that easy!